top of page

Accessibility Testing: The Manual Parts with Tolu Adegbite

Tolu Adegbite is a product designer and accessibility specialist who enjoys creating interactive experiences.

Session abstract:

In this talk we will be discussing the parts of accessibility testing that for now, still need to be done manually to ensure the most accessible result.

Automated tests will reliably catch an estimated 30% of accessibility issues, but what about the other 70%? What are they, and how can testers ensure that they are accessible for users? We'll discuss when to opt for manual testing and how it can be helpful for catching accessibility issues that automated solutions may not be able to pick up, but are important for users with disabilities.

Sponsored by: Thanks to our wonderful AgileTD USA sponsor Tyto Software.

Follow Tolu here:


This webinar was recorded on October 23, 2020.

Be the first to know about new webinars and follow us on Crowdcast!


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page